EV Ginkgo B capsules contain high strength Ginkgo Biloba blended with vitamin B complex including Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 to support healthy circulation and help maintain normal brain function and skin pigmentation.
Ginkgo’s leaves contain a blend of unique antioxidants known as ginkgolides and bilobalides. Studies of these compounds have shown they can help to stabilise cell membranes and help maintain flexibility of red blood cell walls supporting healthy blood flow. Vitamin B Complex has been added to the formula to help maintain healthy normal circulation and brain function.
Easy Vitamins Ginkgo Biloba B Capsules are manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification, ensuring that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed guaranteeing you receive consistently high quality products.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- High Strength Ginkgo Biloba 2000mg blended with added Folic Acid and Vitamin B12.
- Ginkgo biloba can help to maintain healthy and normal blood circulation.
- Added B12 and Folic acid to help maintain normal skin pigmentation.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and energy yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Take one capsule 1-3 times per day with a glass of water. Best taken with food.
Gingko Biloba 40mg 50:1 (Equivalent to 2000mg)
Vitamin B3 Niacin 16mg (100% NRV*)
Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid 6mg (100% NRV*)
Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine 1.4mg (100% NRV*)
Vitamin B2 Riboflavin 1.4mg (100% NRV*)
Vitamin B1 Thiamine 1.1mg (100% NRV*)
Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) 100µg (50% NRV*)
Biotin (Vitamin B7) 50µg (100% NRV*)
Vitamin B12 1µg (40% NRV*)
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Other Ingredients: HPMC capsule shell, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
If pregnant or lactating please consult your health practitioner before using food supplements.
Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Side effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue and contact your health practitioner immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Do not exceed stated dose unless under medical supervision.